6.07.2012

End of the season

Abby finished up softball on Saturday.
She had a blast playing with the girls and they all learned so much.
She said her favorite part was pitching.


One game the little brothers and their friends ditched the softball game so they could watch the big boys practice.  How cute is that?!  One day they'll be out there with some younger admirers watching them.

Joe's team was pretty strong this season.  Three or four of them will be moving up to minor league next year, Joe included.  So, to get them ready, the boys got to try out pitching and hitting off of the boys pitching (instead of the coaches).  Joe said that was his favorite part.

My favorite part is seeing them have fun.
And yelling from the stands.
I probably am way too vocal but I come by it honestly.  My mom was always the loudest one in the bleachers and my dad had a knack for getting ejected.  He was harder to hear from the parking lot.  (Sisters, testify.)  Abby said she would be extremely embarrassed if I ever got thrown out of one of her games.  Guess I better watch it.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Jono watching the old men at Audrey's game would have fit in perfectly :-)

    ReplyDelete

it's good to hear from you!