1.15.2011

Hoodie Restyle






I love the person my daughter is becoming.  She's spunky and punky, smart and fun-loving.  Her style though has changed drastically in the last couple years.  She went from wearing dresses everyday to never ever mom you can't make me.  She has totally phased out pink and purple in exchange for black and silver.  I love that she is expressing her personality through her fashion choices. 
So when I saw this precious DIY hoodie makeover at Under the Sycamore, I thought 'how cute!' followed by 'Abby would never wear that' and 'don't think i can get the boys to wear it either'.  Boo.  We still had a perfectly good plain hoodie sitting in Ab's closet that needed some spunk. 


Added one medusa head and several strands of snake hair and I had one happy customer.

Project Restyle details can be found here.

4 comments:

it's good to hear from you!