5.20.2011

On the Side of I-5

When you are on a long road trip, you must stop to stretch your legs.
Especially, if you have little legs full of youthful energy.
Or, if you have old legs that are stiff from sitting too long in one place.
So, we stopped at one of the four gas stations on all of I-5 and ran around some.


Abs looked so cute in her tough-girl Easter outfit (thanks, Nons! it was perfect!)
that I wanted to get a picture.
She wasn't too keen on that idea.


But I like this one...


This is only other kid I'm still fast enough to catch.  Barely. 


Oh, and there were bees on the dumpster.  Lenny wanted to hold them.

1 comment:

  1. Abby's hair is short! Love that outfit too!!

    Who is Lenny? Why did he want to hold the bees... doesn't he know they will hurt?

    lylas

    ReplyDelete

it's good to hear from you!