10.10.2011

Poppytalk Handmade and Little Ol' Me

I am really excited to share my news with you today.  I just found out myself last week and almost freaked the freak out like Victoria Justice!
So, hold on to your seats...

By Becca G is now included in the awesome art market of


Boom! Pow! Pow! (fireworks.)

Now, maybe you aren't familiar with Poppytalk (the blog), let me just tell you...
I've been following it now for a couple years.  They are always finding interesting new artists and cool home-style ideas.  The Sunday reading list is ever inspiring.  Each month they bring together a collection of new, emerging artists in the world of handmade and vintage in their shop called Poppytalk Handmade.  And this month I'm IN THERE!!!

A couple of my new headband designs were finished just in time to get them into the market! 
Please go check out my gallery HERE
And find some other cool artists while you're at it! 


It would be great if you could help me get the word out.  Email, facebook, tweet, message, IM,  or chat it to all your friends and acquaintances, strangers even.  We emerging artists really appreciate it! 
Show some Indie Love!

2 comments:

  1. That is great BECCA! Get your sewing machine threaded up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you. Hope it offers you a great break into the art world.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

it's good to hear from you!